Sunday 22 April 2012

Brighton and Hove AOH

Brighton and Hove open artist houses, starting on May 5th until May 27th. I'll be heading down a few weekends throughout May to do the seperate trails. These are the trails my mum and me usually do, and have done for the past few years;
Hove Trail



















Five Ways Trail

Beyond the Level Trail

Independent Houses (Not part of a trail)

I haven't visited the West hove Trail before but may do this year.

The Art in Ditchling Trail is my personal favourite, in particular the Handmade House which we spend the majority of our time in each year! They have a wonderful sculpture trail through the woods and a really gorgeous and well-maintained kitchen garden. They have a little cafe where you can buy their homemade lunches and drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment